Hilton Head Island Fishing With Off The Hook Fishing Charters
7/11/12 Pic Of The Day!
Had a awesome morning out there with a great family from Ohio.
This was there first time fishing here in Hilton Head and I think I 
got them hooked to go again when they return. We caught some
really nice redfish and some big sharks and boys had a blast!

            

Hilton Head Island Fishing With Off The Hook Fishing Charters
7/9/12 Pic's Of The Day!
First Tarpon Of The Year Today! and first one caught on the South End of 
Hilton Head this year so far!  The battle lasted over a hour and was caught 
on one of my light tackle set ups by my client Michael Leszcz of Ohio. We also
stayed super busy catching big sharks this afternoon as well as my morning 
trip with the Manna Family pictured below.

The Boys Are Back In Town! Painted by my wife Carin Vaughn Pictured top.
Please visit her Etsy store if you would like to view more of her work.